pre-fabricated building

I am in the process of designing the foundations for a pre-engineered building which will house soccer fields. The width of the building is 210 feet and the horizontal force is 167 kips. I wanted to use tie rods for the tension force and pretension them to approximately 25 kips. Is this feasible and, if so, how would the contractor be able to verify the tension? This is my first building with this magnitude of horizontal force and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Domenic DeAngelo P.E.