Another Timber Connection Question

If you have a bolted connection near the end of a timber member.  There are bolts, loaded at an angle to the grain which are close enough to the end and close enough to the edge to require C delta reductions to both end distance and edge distance.  Are those reductions applied to Z parr. and Z perp. before entering into the Hankinson Formula, or are they both applied to the value of Z theta after the Hankinson Formula?  I believe before, but I can't find anything to substantiate this.

thanks
Joe Grill