Re: More wierd Bldg Dept. requests

In a message dated 2/1/2008 8:38:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net writes:
I say to him, "...you mean, wet stamp with that catch-all, 'I reviewed 'em, but take no responsibility for anything I saw' stamp?"
I ran into this problem more than once. Yor are correct, only the "shop drawing review stamp" is required. You are not the contractor and therefore not responsible for the construction of the project.
You should bring up this problem to the plan checker (or his supervisor) who will (should) then talk to the HEAD of the Inspection Department.

Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting S.E.
Granada Hills, CA