Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: More wierd Bldg Dept. requests[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: More wierd Bldg Dept. requests
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:56:05 EST
In a message dated 2/1/2008 8:38:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net writes:
I say to him, "...you mean, wet stamp with that catch-all, 'I reviewed 'em, but take no responsibility for anything I saw' stamp?"
I ran into this problem more than once. Yor are correct, only the "shop drawing review stamp" is required. You are not the contractor and therefore not responsible for the construction of the project.
You should bring up this problem to the plan checker (or his supervisor) who will (should) then talk to the HEAD of the Inspection Department.
Antonio S. Luisoni
Granada Hills, CA
Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.
- Prev by Subject: RE: More wierd Bldg Dept. requests
- Next by Subject: Moving Walkway Seismic Restraint
- Previous by thread: RE: More wierd Bldg Dept. requests
- Next by thread: Steel shop drawings