Re: ASCE 7-05 Wind Loads (10psf min.)

The design examples I've seen show the A and B loads being applied
(and if the B loads are negative, "0" is used) over the applicable
areas.  A load per linear foot (horizontally) is generated.  Then, 10
psf is applied over the entire height is applied and a separate plf
load is generated.  The larger of the two is used.

Chris