Canopy

Hello All

 I have a building with canopies that are 3-5' wide and various lengths around my structure. Some canopies are fabric and some are metal roofing over ribbed 3/4" sq. steel tube sections.

My question is should I use the Eoh and Goh values for  wind uplift design or should I use
Section 6.5.15 Other Structures ?  All opinions are welcomed even if different from above.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA