Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Canopy[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Canopy
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:41:45 EST
I have a building with canopies that are 3-5' wide and various lengths around my structure. Some canopies are fabric and some are metal roofing over ribbed 3/4" sq. steel tube sections.
My question is should I use the Eoh and Goh values for wind uplift design or should I use
Section 6.5.15 Other Structures ? All opinions are welcomed even if different from above.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.
- Prev by Subject: Calif. Seismic Retrofit Bill SB 1508
- Next by Subject: Re: Canopy
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE 7-05 Wind Loads (10psf min.)
- Next by thread: Re: Canopy