Re: Canopy

Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
Hello All
I have a building with canopies that are 3-5' wide and various lengths around my structure. Some canopies are fabric and some are metal roofing over ribbed 3/4" sq. steel tube sections. My question is should I use the Eoh and Goh values for wind uplift design or should I use Section 6.5.15 Other Structures ? All opinions are welcomed even if different from above.
I am not sure what Eoh and Goh are. You can also look at these canopies as partially enclosed buildings; open on three sides, closed at the back.