Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Another wind question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Another wind question
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:57:40 EST
It looks to me as if pressures zones A&C are wall height, ground to eave, and zones B&D are Eave to Mid-Height of sloped roof.
Which brings me to my dumb questions, when calculating the roof diaphragm load, is only 1/2 the wall height (zone C) along with the roof, zone D, used and is the pressures of zones A&D used as a partial uniform (or point) load?
Stephen Macie, P.E.
In a message dated 2/4/2008 1:37:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com writes:
Height H = height to mid-height of roof pitch. or am i misunderstanding your h/2 reference...???
Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Another wind question
- Next by Subject: Re: Another wind question
- Previous by thread: Re: Another wind question
- Next by thread: Re: Another wind question