06 IBC Wind and Seismic Seminar

Good afternoon,

I just registered for the 2006 IBC Wind and Seismic Seminar offered by Simpson Strong Tie in Brea CA on March 4, 2008.

All Simpson Strong Tie seminars I attended were of the highest quality and great value (besides, you cannot beat the price).  This particular seminar was highly recommended to me by SE friend of mine who attended it in the Bay Area.

Simpson Strong Tie just put the info on their website today.

See you there,

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA