Database For Controlling Engineering Drawings

I wish to develop a database in MS access for controlling and managing in house and consultants' drawings. I would like to know if any standard package or sample database is available on net. As well as your inputs and suggestions are also welcome to design database. Initially I am thinking of four tables viz. Drawing Details, Revision Details, Schedule Table and Comments table.
Thanks in advance,
Parag Bande
Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. It must not be printed, read, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever manner) by any person other than the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful act and can possibly attract legal action.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this message and may please notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.