Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Another wind question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Another wind question
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 13:18:31 EST
h = midheight (to half height of roof pitch) , unless the pitch is less than 10 deg., than it is eve height
See pages 53 -63 ASCE 7-05
That is my interpretation.
Antonio S. Luisoni
Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Another wind question
- Next by Subject: Any reference related with ACI 13.3.6 (Two-way slab design)
- Previous by thread: Re: 06 IBC Wind and Seismic Seminar
- Next by thread: SDC C or D ... ?