Re: Enercalc 6

I've been considering asking the same question.

We just got it last year, and while I can see a lot of potential in
the new features, we're having a tough time using the software in it's
current state.  Most of what we do is design beams, and the new
interface for doing that is much less efficient, and very slow to
respond.  I've also had the program crash on me several times.

At this point, I'm considering just using the 2001 NDS values and
designing beams with the older version of Enercalc.  It may even be
worth editing the library to use the 2005 NDS values.  Does anyone see
any issue with doing that?  Not sure if there's load combo's that are
not considered in the older version...

Chris