RE: Enercalc 6

Hi Chris

-----Original Message-----

We are working tirelessly on the reports of crashes and the current 6.0.09
release makes
major strides in both speed and potential for a "crash".  The cause is a
complex issue
with the program development system.

Please contact us directly with any of your issues.....we are extremely
responsive
to all reports at this time.

Sincerely,

Michael Brooks