Re: Fire wall/shear wall on property line

Jordan,

Thanks for the input, I will have to run the numbers and see what the lowest connection force is and use that force to determine the steel in the wall.  That would at least give me an idea what the steel needs to be.  If all I need to do is add some more steel, that will be cheap compared to the rated roof options.

Jeff

Checked by AVG Free Edition.