Nonlinear property

Hello,

Could somebody know how to capture the nonlinear property or capacity of a concrete column(interaction diagram)? If there is, please teach me how. Teach the step by step procedure and if there is a link to web for my reference it would be great too. And if you could suggest a program in getting the nonlinear capacity of a column using interaction diagram it appreciable.

David Francis C. Caballero

Structural Design Engineer

License No. 0103970

Professional Regulation Commision

Manila, Philippines

R.B. Sanchez Consulting Engineers
Unit 919,Megaplaza, ADB Ave. cor. Garnett St.,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines

email: engrfrancis05(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
TEL#: +632-687-3293
CP#: +63917-981-8588