STAAD.pro 2007and IBC 2006/AISC Seismic Provisions

Dear respected Engineers,
I am designing my first pipe rack using STAAD.pro 2007and IBC
2006/AISC Seismic Provisions. I'm using the load combinations
stipulated in section 1605.2 and 1605.4 which leads to section 12.4.3
of ASCE 7-05. I need some clarifications please: .

1- Is the overstrength factor used to design all members of the structure?

2 - What does 1.1*Ry (or 1.1*Ry*Fy*Ag) represent? Is it applied to all
members of the structure?  how would you write it in STAAD editor?
Please advice, if I missed anything or if you have any tips for
modeling pipe racks in STAAD and would like to share them.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tiffany Lorenzzi
Structural Engineer (EIT)