STAAD.pro 2007and AISC Seismic Table I-8-1

Dear Engineers,
I am designing my first pipe rack using STAAD.pro 2007and IBC
2006/AISC Seismic Provisions. I'm using the load combinations
stipulated in section 1605.2 and 1605.4 which leads to section 12.4.3
of ASCE 7-05.
How do you address the limitations stipulated in Table I-8-1 of the
provisions in Staad editor? Same question for chevron braces, how do
you instruct STAAD editor to apply seismic forces only (and not dead
load)?

Thank you.

Regards,

Tiffany Lorenzzi