RE: Test

I am having problems with our server blocking only emails that I send to seaint.org, all others are coming thru. My IT department is trying to figure out the source of the problem internally by sending test emails so please ignore any “test” emails.

Thank you for your understanding

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate