Re: CBC 2304.11.2.2 - 8-inch Clearance from exposed earth to wood framing members including wood sheathing.

Dennis:
I've specified Trust Joist (now called iLevel)PSL
beams treated for ground contact for a number of
years. They have performed well, but are expensive and
have significant reduction in strength properties
depending on the treatment level.
Irv

Be a better friend, newshound, and