Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
(no subject)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: (no subject)
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:06:18 EST
I have 30x50 small masonry building which is a park concession stand. In the 50' direction 20' is covered exterior patio area. I have 4 cantilevered 16"x 24" masonry columns at the outside of the patio area. Table 12-.2-1 does not have an R value for cantilevered masonry columns. Should I use the R for concrete moment frames if I comply with the detailing. ? Sds = .63 Sd1= 1.14
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.
- Prev by Subject: RE: (no subject)
- Next by Subject: 06 IBC Wind and Seismic Seminar
- Previous by thread: RE: (no subject)
- Next by thread: Occupancy Category History