From: Thor Tandy [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 4:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Shop Drawings

Someone has to do the hard copy anyway ... for those with the facilities, it seems more economic to do them in-house from emails.  Other way needs courier etc.  Maybe state, at contract time, in what form it will be received ... ?

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MIStructE, Struct Eng
Victoria, BC
Canada
vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net