MultiLat(tm) 2008 - Lateral design spreadsheet ; update

Many of you are familiar with the delays I’ve had in getting the beta versions of the new MultiLat™ spreadsheet out. The work has turned out to be much more time consuming than I anticipated, but it is progressing. If you wish to stay informed, please refer to my new Weblog at http://structuralist.wordpress.com/ which is being created as a User’s guide and communication Blog for MultiLat™ training and use. I’ve started posting manual information as I work on the software including the design assumptions. Rather than writing to me, please refer to the web link listed to stay on top of the latest information. The Weblog will be moved over to a new host but you will be notified when this occurs and a direct link will be listed at the site noted above.

Thank you,

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net (for MultiLat™ information or support)

http://structuralist.wordpress.com/ (MultiLat™ information Weblog and User’s manual)