From: mail [mail(--nospam--at)strand-engineering.com]
Sent: Thu 2/7/2008 1:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Good Reference for Light Gage Metal Framing?
What is the best resource for learning more about light gage metal framing? The
AISI standards look good, but I wonder if they have any practical examples. Are
the AISI standards enough or would I need a textbook to understand how to use
the standards? If so, what is a good reference to have?

Taylor W. Motley, PE
Strand Engineering, LLC