Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I know, CBO stands for Certified Building Official. What kind of exam do they have to take and pass? What is the organization that keeps record of these people? (Just like the State Board does engineering licenses).
Antonio S. Luisoni