Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Remember that these organizations, ICBO, BOCA, CABO, and hence the ICC,  were and are pretty much for, and run by, Building Officials.  You can go there and see what it takes to become a CBO, but it'll take more research to get an example of the test.

>>> On 2/9/2008 at 10:55 AM, <ASLCSE(--nospam--at)> wrote:
I know, CBO stands for Certified Building Official. What kind of exam do they have to take and pass? What is the organization that keeps record of these people? (Just like the State Board does engineering licenses).
Antonio S. Luisoni