MO P. E. needed for piping project

I have a good client who needs a MO P. E. for a piping project.  The project involves vacuum insulated SS pipe.  Max size is 3" inside 5".  All hung in an existing building.  (Analysis of the existing building is by others from what I understand.)  Basic layout/design is by the client, but they are not MO registered PE's so you would need to do whatever would be necessary to provide sealed piping drawings as is being required by the local authorities.

If you are interested, please contact me at kpeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net and I will get you in contact with the client.  You will be working directly for them.  I will not be involved.

Best regards,

Kenneth S. Peoples, P.E.

1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067