Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
MO P. E. needed for piping project[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: MO P. E. needed for piping project
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:45:19 -0500
I have a good client who needs a MO P. E. for a piping project. The project involves vacuum insulated SS pipe. Max size is 3" inside 5". All hung in an existing building. (Analysis of the existing building is by others from what I understand.) Basic layout/design is by the client, but they are not MO registered PE's so you would need to do whatever would be necessary to provide sealed piping drawings as is being required by the local authorities.
If you are interested, please contact me at kpeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net and I will get you in contact with the client. You will be working directly for them. I will not be involved.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P.E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067
- Prev by Subject: RE: Minimum edge distance OR back to the treated lumber question.....
- Next by Subject: More "plan check" stuff ...
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC 341 - NonBuilding (FOLLOW UP)
- Next by thread: Moving Walkway Seismic Restraint