Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

MO P. E. needed for piping project

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I have a good client who needs a MO P. E. for a piping project.  The project involves vacuum insulated SS pipe.  Max size is 3" inside 5".  All hung in an existing building.  (Analysis of the existing building is by others from what I understand.)  Basic layout/design is by the client, but they are not MO registered PE's so you would need to do whatever would be necessary to provide sealed piping drawings as is being required by the local authorities. 
If you are interested, please contact me at kpeoples(--nospam--at) and I will get you in contact with the client.  You will be working directly for them.  I will not be involved.
Best regards,

Kenneth S. Peoples, P.E.

Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067

Phone:  610-262-6345
Fax:      610-262-8188
Email:   kpeoples(--nospam--at)