RE: Shop Drawings & ADR

We use it quite extensively for redlining drawings from sub-consultants and subcontractors and for archiving. It creates and edits DWF’s which are basically Autodesk’s version of PDF. The DWF is more functional in my opinion for cad type work and also is well integrated with Autodesk products allowing you to publish an entire set of layouts or sheet sets with one command. We found it a little buggy at first but Autodesk has been aggressively developing the product and issuing regular version updates.

The program used to be $199 but Autodesk is giving it away for now so there is no reason why everyone shouldn’t be able to use the file format.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net