RE: Shop Drawings

“Only trouble seems to be when shop drawing creators don’t use ACAD and so can’t translate it.”

The DWF Writer can also be downloaded from Autodesk. It installs a DWF system printer in windows so that anyone can print DWFs from any application just like PDFs.

I believe when you install ADR it automatically installs the DWF Writer.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net