Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Shop Drawings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Shop Drawings
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:06:48 -0500
The DWF Writer can also be downloaded from Autodesk. It installs a DWF system printer in windows so that anyone can print DWFs from any application just like PDFs.
I believe when you install ADR it automatically installs the DWF Writer.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
From: Donald Bruckman
Do any of you folks utilize the Autodesk product “Design Review” ? I don’t use it a lot because I’m usually the issuer and not the receiver and I haven’t received much in this format either, even when I specify it, but informally, my clients seem to like it as a markup device and it seems to keep good record of the comments.
Only trouble seems to be when shop drawing creators don’t use ACAD and so can’t translate it.
For some reason, I still receive a lot of hand drawn shop drawings and you get this long, pregnant pause from the other end of the phone when you mention the spec requiring e-submittals..
Anyone used it and NOT like it for some reason?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Shop Drawings
- Next by Subject: RE: Shop Drawings & ADR
- Previous by thread: RE: Shop Drawings & ADR
- Next by thread: Re: Shop Drawings