Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CMU Bond Beam at Control Joint[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: CMU Bond Beam at Control Joint
- From: "Paul Blomberg" <paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:33:40 -0700
- Do you keep the horizontal reinforcing continuous and grout solid (makes for good chord steel)?
- Do you break the horizontal reinforcing on each side of the joint (provide chord steel via deck ledger angle)?
- Do you replace the deformed bar with a smooth dowel and break the bond on one side of the sleeve?
- Do you break the horizontal reinforcing except keep it continuous at floors and roof bond beam?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Chapter 17- IBC
- Next by Subject: RE: CMU Bond Beam at Control Joint
- Previous by thread: Re: Moving Walkway Seismic Restraint
- Next by thread: RE: CMU Bond Beam at Control Joint