Openings In Pool wall

I have to design a pool (holding water) of size 15 m by 45 m. An EOT crane will be moving on long walls of this pool hence the wall is being thickened on top in form of bracket to support the rails of crane. Also I need to provide through openings (spanning entire length of long wall) in the top thickened portion. Size of openings will be 200mm dia. What should be minimum distance allowed in between these openings ? I am going for thickness of wall as min. distance between openings, is that ok ? Also what special care needed for designing brackets if the openings are provided in it ?
Thanks in advance..
Parag
Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. It must not be printed, read, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever manner) by any person other than the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful act and can possibly attract legal action.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this message and may please notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.