Stapled shear wall "warning"

For those interested, I have posted the SEAOC informational bulletin
regarding staple failures in shear walls at my website, along with Ben
Schmid's comments on the ESR approval report for staples.

Go to http://www.shearwalls.com and click on "Breaking news and discussions"
on the left side of the screen--the staple info is the top item.

Thor Matteson, SE
www.shearwalls.com