-----Original Message-----
From: Russell VeRost [mailto:rverost(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 7:29 PM
To: A. J. Petrilli
Cc: zoomsen; Wilke Enginuity, Inc. - Fred; Walter Nazloomian;
trylett(--nospam--at)tprltd.ca; tomwiffin; Tom Karjama; Tim Quinn;
TheCivilEngineer(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com; tam_bruce2000; T. Jeffery Clarke, AIA;
sthomsen(--nospam--at)jnase.com; steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com; Sridge; Sjc; Service;
seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; Scott Mings; Scott A.
Dunham, PE; Ron OMara; rivdet; Richard Fennell @ DSI; Richard A Gibson; Reza
Dashti Asl; randysed; Pilarski, Paul; Peter Officer; pcckami(--nospam--at)twcny.rr.com;
Paul Ransom; PAUL GAWLK; Oeth, Laurence; norm(--nospam--at)steellogic.com; Neil Frank;
Murphy, Kevin; MLau107217(--nospam--at)aol.com; michele(--nospam--at)hargravedetinc.com; mark north;
Manny Linares; malpalinc(--nospam--at)aol.com; Mah1konitz(--nospam--at)aol.com; Lisa A. Geraci; Laurie
Schmidt; Larry; Lakhani, Sid; kevishev; Kevin Bissing; Kevin Du Mont; Kathy
Kilbride; John Goodman; Joe Slater; Jim D; Jeremy D. Howell; Jeff Johnson;
James Cohen; James Clark; Jack; Homsi, Elie/Longmont; hazel staub;
gregory(--nospam--at)gwasa.com; GRACHO(--nospam--at)aol.com; Ghias Dean; eagleteck(--nospam--at)aol.com; DOL
National Contact Center; detailerofsteel; Davis Parsons; David Topete; David
A. WHite; Dan Hargis; crinela.cosara(--nospam--at)technyx.ws; creativedesignsrminc;
Collier, Randy; cmbuilder2000; Cliff Schwinger; Charles Shaver; Cathee
Parker; cap'n ron; Candi Anderson; C & S Metal Fabricating, Inc.; Burl
Norton; Brian Manley; Bob; Bill Renieris; Bill Nettles; bigsteelw; Ben
Yousefi; belldraft(--nospam--at)earthlink.net; BELLDRAFT(--nospam--at)aol.com; Barry Riddell; Ashraf,
Mohammed (Qatar); Ashish Rai; arriscad-request(--nospam--at)lists.ezmeeting.com; Alan
Chandler; Al Commins; adetailer(--nospam--at)charterinternet.com; Adam Sudberg at
EnterURL; Abby Gheen
Subject: Fw: PLEASE READ NOW - Real virus