fibermesh rates

Listers,
We normally have a fibermesh mix of 3.5lbs/CY of 1.5" polyprop. fiberson our standard SOG in lieu of WWF. We have never had a comment before, but now a GC wants to use less "because his concrete company cannot provide that much and can I use less...?."

We are getting this info through the client so we don't know what exactly that means. All the fibermesh specs I have looked at online say 1.5lb/cy MINIMUM.

What do you guys use if you don't mind me asking?

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
1510 E. Colonial Ave., Suite 301