Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: fibermesh rates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: fibermesh rates
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:25:45 -0500
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
From: Andrew Kester,
We normally have a fibermesh mix of 3.5lbs/CY of 1.5" polyprop. fiberson our standard SOG in lieu of WWF. We have never had a comment before, but now a GC wants to use less "because his concrete company cannot provide that much and can I use less...?."
We are getting this info through the client so we don't know what exactly that means. All the fibermesh specs I have looked at online say 1.5lb/cy MINIMUM.
What do you guys use if you don't mind me asking?
Andrew Kester, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: fibermesh rates
- Next by Subject: Re: fibermesh rates - Performance-Based Concrete...
- Previous by thread: Re: fibermesh rates - Performance-Based Concrete...
- Next by thread: ASCE 7 flood impact load inflation