Local Aspen Colorado Structural Engineer Needed

I have a client with a project in Aspen Colorado that involves the investigation of structural defects associated with some condominium decks. Although I am licensed in Colorado I would like to find a local engineer. The decks will need to be examined and analyzed and the client will need assistance in finding a competent local contractor to complete any repairs required.

Please respond to me directly if you are interested or can recommend a competent local engineer.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate

CMX