Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Local Aspen Colorado Structural Engineer Needed[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Local Aspen Colorado Structural Engineer Needed
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:24:45 -0500
I have a client with a project in Aspen Colorado that involves the investigation of structural defects associated with some condominium decks. Although I am licensed in Colorado I would like to find a local engineer. The decks will need to be examined and analyzed and the client will need assistance in finding a competent local contractor to complete any repairs required.
Please respond to me directly if you are interested or can recommend a competent local engineer.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1285)
- Prev by Subject: Re: load combo and retaining walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Local Aspen Colorado Structural Engineer Needed
- Previous by thread: ASCE 7 flood impact load inflation
- Next by thread: Re: Local Aspen Colorado Structural Engineer Needed