Re: Steel Plate Engineering Data...

Scott and Paul thanks for the links.

$50!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do these guys think we make doctor's salaries?

If it isn't good enough to be published fresh every few years, shouldn't they discount the price a bit - or give it away?  What is this document, a Mouton Rothschild?
-Ben Maxwell

Paul Blomberg <paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
I have a hard copy (revised Feb. 1979) but not electronic.

It looks like it is still available with last revision in 1992:  http://www.steel.org/source/Orders/index.cfm?section=Shop_AISI&task=3&CATEGORY=CONS_WP&PRODUCT_TYPE=SALES&SKU=T-192&

Paul.