Re: PLEASE READ NOW - Real virus

G Vishwanath wrote:
Quote:
Come on Bill - PC"s have been around since 82 and I don't think that
argument holds water any more. I'm 69 and have no trouble getting
 around the internet, AutoCad, Microstation, Excel , Word, etc.
Well, I'm 50, so the argument would apply to me as well, but I realize that MOST folks my age and older are NOT comfortable with the machines. I see this every day.

Please note I didn't say, nor intend to say, that ALL people of a certain age are this way, but I think the preponderance of computer illiteracy lies in the older population.