Re: Viewing the List with MIME

Use a gmail address.  It groups by thread automatically.  Wonderful.  Marvellous.  Best thing since the 4-holed button.

Kevin

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Al Commins <al(--nospam--at)comminsmfg.com> wrote:
While the SEA list is extremely useful I find it extremely cumbersome viewing.

Does anyone have a program to simplify and hide the extra information I am viewing?
I hope I am not the only one with this problem.

Al Commins
360 378-9484