Chain Link Fence Backstop

I'm designing a baseball backstop for a city recreation park in Florida.  The Owner wants a 28' foot high backstop - 18' of chain link fence topped with 10' of netting.  I'll check for adequate wind load strength as an open sign using ASCE-7.  And I'm planning on checking it for a railing horizontal load to allow for people leaning against it.

Any words of wisdom from others who have done one of these?

David Finley