Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: IBC 2007 Wind calcs.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: IBC 2007 Wind calcs.
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:46:06 EST
In a message dated 2/15/08 8:26:17 AM, smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu writes:
To my knowledge, there is
NOTHING that prevents an engineers from employing a little engineering
judgement and using a higher pressure.
But just try using a little engineering judgment and using a *lower* pressure!
To the best of my knowledge "engineering judgment" doesn't work in only one direction.
Well, actually, in today's code world, it does ...
The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.
- Prev by Subject: RE: IBC 2007 Wind calcs.
- Next by Subject: Re: IBC 2007 Wind calcs.
- Previous by thread: RE: IBC 2007 Wind calcs.
- Next by thread: Re: IBC 2007 Wind calcs.