Re: Soils Reports under CBC 1802.2

Brian
I have one local CBO who doing the same (& another who is can't make up his mind).
Chuck Utzman

Chris Slater wrote:
I know of at least one jurisdiction that is only requiring them in
areas of unknown soil.  If it's a new house in an area with known soil
properties (from past development) they are not requiring reports to
be done.

Chris