Re: Chain Link Fence Backstop

Allow for debris (newspapers etc getting caught the fence) and up here ice and snow on it.
Gary

M. David Finley, P.E., P.A. wrote:
I'm designing a baseball backstop for a city recreation park in Florida. The Owner wants a 28' foot high backstop - 18' of chain link fence topped with 10' of netting. I'll check for adequate wind load strength as an open sign using ASCE-7. And I'm planning on checking it for a railing horizontal load to allow for people leaning against it. Any words of wisdom from others who have done one of these?

David Finley