Wind Calcs_ Interpolation of Cp Value at flat roof

I am looking within the table for Cp for the "All Heights" method (figure 6-6).  I have a structure with a flat roof and an h/L between .5 and 1.0.  For Cp values for horiz. dist. 0 to h/2 I'm pretty sure you can interpolate between -.9 and -1.3.  Tell me if I'm incorrect there, but also, can you use the "Reduction Factors" for the interpolated Cp?

Thanks,
Joe Grill