Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:49 AM
Subject: RE: Wind Calcs_ Interpolation of Cp Value at flat roof

I would say "yes" for the interpolation between -0.9 and -1.3, but "no" to the use of the Reduction Factors.  Since the double asterisk is for only the h/L >= 1.0 value, I interpret that to mean that it only applies if you are at an h/L greater then 1.0.  Since you are between h/L of 0.5 and 1.0, I would say it does not apply.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI