Re: Fw: PLEASE READ NOW - Real virus [OT: not really about viruses]

Re: return receipt receipt virus

I set Outlook to auto-decline all receipt requests. It's nobody's damned
business WHEN or IF I read their messages. Just because Outlook displayed
the message in the viewer doesn't mean that I consumed the content or that I
wish to acknowledge my actions.

Regards
Paul
--