RE: IBC 2007 Wind calcs.

You don't have to know anything about my practice to know any sentence
containing some form of "you are blinded by..." is offensive. You're smarter
than that.

Apparently, you are on the wrong side of the argument, otherwise there
wouldn't be such a strong movement of adopting an alternative which makes
more sense. You shouldn't be so offensive about those who don't support your
point of view, which, seems to be most who are responding to this topic. It
certainly doesn't help to make your point.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers