RE: IBC 2007 Wind calcs.

My ultimate point is why continue to whine about it here?  Whining about
problems with the code here does not really do much.  Whether or not I agree
with your complaints is completely moot...I have just as much control over
the code development process as you do.  Who cares if I am on the wrong side
of the argument and you are on the right side?  What does that actually get
you?  Nada.  Zip.  Other than maybe a bunch of other people joining with you
attacking me for disagreeing with you (which I don't necessarily completely
disagree with you...I just feel that a lot of people are making some things
out to be a lot more complex than they really are...but that is just my
opinion, which is ultimately worth a lot of nothing as I have not been
elected dictator of the world...at least not yet <grin>).

And ultimately independent of the whining that has taken place here, it has
been noted that there IS an effort to come up with a more "simplified"
method.  So, why continue to beat up on me because I don't toe your stance
on the issue?  In theory, you will get what you want most likely, even if
the whining on here had little to do with getting the result.

In the end, I was just amazed at the amount of time and effort that when
into the whining about something that I felt was not really all the complex.
But, I guess that was just me.  My bad.  I guess I need to be more "the sky
is falling" in attitude.

And I will note that I already apologized for my poorly chosen words, but if
you must continue to beat that dead horse, then go right ahead.

Scott
Adrian, MI