Re: ASCE 7-05 Errata - Caution: content contains whining

Heaven forbid that I should add to the whining, but:

I bought my "Second Printing" copy of 7-05 in 11/07 and it clearly states "Including Supplement No. 1 and Errata," but it DOES NOT contain even the January 6, 2006 Errata.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA