From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 1:55 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Another Seismic Design Example CsubD

My copy has CD = 1.6 on the lower part of page 33. Maybe you have an older version and that has been corrected.
Stephen Macie, P.E.

In a message dated 2/18/2008 9:09:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com writes:

Does anyone know why in the “2006 IBD Structural/Seismic Design Manual Vol. 2” same problem as earlier stated, see below, the duration of load, CD­, was used as 1.33 instead of the 1.6 that the NDS allows?

Jason