From: Steve Gordin [mailto:sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Is a garage partially open, open or closed?

Some people keep their sliding doors and windows (with considerable areas, especially here in Southern California) opened most of the time.  Should we then consider the houses partially enclosed structures too?

IMHO, it all boils down to the same old question - "Where are the bodies?"  I never heard of the garage walls blowing our due to the wind.

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA