Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Another ASCE 7-05 Wind Load Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Another ASCE 7-05 Wind Load Question
- From: "Bill Allen" <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:52:09 -0800
Is Exposure B the same as Exposure B in the 1997 UBC? It sounds like Exposure B in ASCE 7 is applicable in typical suburban/urban areas. OTOH, I’ve never been able to get UBC Exposure B to fly here without rigorous hoop jumping.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Annoying and Inane Building Dept Requests, IV
- Next by Subject: Re: Another ASCE 7-05 Wind Load Question
- Previous by thread: Adjustment Factor in NDS Appendix N (resistance factor)
- Next by thread: Re: Another ASCE 7-05 Wind Load Question